• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Quick Launch Icons For Corel 2020

hitking

We are trying to figure out how to add our quick launch icons to Corel 2020. We had them in our previous version. When we upgraded, they are not there. These icons allow us to print or cut straight from Corel.

upload_2020-4-16_12-2-46.png

Thank You!

unclebun

Go to Tools, Options, Customization. Choose Commands on the left column. Choose File in the dropdown box on the right pane. Find Print and select it. It should say "available on Menu Bar, Menu Bar, Standard." If it doesn't press Restore Defaults.

unclebun

You could also right click right on the Standard bar, Customize, Standard Bar and either reset to default of click add new command.

RustyNZ

I will try both. Thank You!
If those quick buttons are associated with another program (whatever your print RIP is) then you may have to tell that software to add them to Corel again. The thing you tick might also have a different name. I support software called Great Cut and you have to go in to Great Cut and tell it to add the plug in to Corel then in Corel you sometimes have to right click a blank spot in the bar and tick Great Cut to get the buttons up. It's also possible they don't support the new Corel and you need to update the RIP.

I'm not that familiar with Corel just know some basics so it's possible those are just some standard buttons and my info above is irrelevant.