• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quick Line Problem Please!

LenXIII

Ok it seems I keep getting these weird lines in my print. They go away after doing a cleaning, but come back fairly quickly. From the pic below you can see it is only doing it in the blue, not the red.

The pic isn't the greatest but you should get the idea. ALSO, I noticed on some other prints I have been getting perfectly straight horizontal white lines through my prints even when using the wave pattern. I don't know what is going on, when I watch the print closely as it prints, I can actually see a white gap on one of the passes through the wave all the way down. The print head seems to be clean and free of dust, ink, or fibers.

Offsite Photo Removed

Can someone please let me know what you think could cause these lines. This image isn't the horizontal lines I was talking about, but it happened on this board and yesterday on my black.

Last edited by a moderator: