• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

quick question about dye sub printer

threeputt

Looks like our Epson 1400 has bit the dust. A replacement, a Ricoh, is on the way.

My question is this: Is the little bulk ink system that is attached to the cartriges have any value? Or does it go to the dump with the printer?

Obviously I'm new to this, having just purchased this engraving and trophy business.

CES020

I've got a 1400 almost new, if you have a need to go with that one, I'll gladly cut you a deal on it. It doesn't have the bulk ink system.

threeputt

I've got a 1400 almost new, if you have a need to go with that one, I'll gladly cut you a deal on it. It doesn't have the bulk ink system.

Thanks, but I guess the ladies in our engraving dept. have ordered the Ricoh and it's on it's way. The 1400 is on it's way also...that is...on it's way to the dumpster.

CES020

Thanks, but I guess the ladies in our engraving dept. have ordered the Ricoh and it's on it's way. The 1400 is on it's way also...that is...on it's way to the dumpster.

If you are going to throw it in the trash, I'll pay for you to box and ship me the bulk ink system. It might make selling mine easier. If it's too much trouble, no problem, but if it's something easy to do, I'll pay you to ship it.

Just let me know.

Thanks-

threeputt

If you are going to throw it in the trash, I'll pay for you to box and ship me the bulk ink system. It might make selling mine easier. If it's too much trouble, no problem, but if it's something easy to do, I'll pay you to ship it.

Just let me know.

Thanks-

Send me your shipping address via PM and I'll box it up and shoot it off to you. Some of the ink packets have ink some look and feel a bit used up.