• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quickbooks

CV Signs

Hah. I use simple start because I got it a long time ago. Only because I'm too cheap to drop $200 for the Pro.

Sign_Boy

I started with simple start then my accountant told me to upgrade to Pro.
I would have to say I like it better.

Checkers

I have and use Pro. It works well with my estimating software and it's fairly simple to use - once you get it set up correctly with your chart of accounts, etc.
However, my CPA said I could have gotten away with using Quicken. What does your accountant recommend?

Checkers

dhamlett15

My cpa said I could probably get away with simple start being that I was a small company with no employees but she does not have much experience in the simple start and told me to research first so that I would not buy it then find out I needed pro.

trakers

Still running QB99 here (Yeah, I know, but our invoices are simple)

DO NOT get QB Simple Start. I made that mistake last year. It is a crippled POS that can't even import QB files.

Of course, if you still want Simple Start, PM me. I have one that is still unopened. However, I would not buy it. ;-)

D&Tgraphics

We have premier edition and I couldn't imagine life at the shop without it. I had Pro for a long time and loved it. Don't cheap out. Do it right the first time.