• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Quote / pricing software ?

Slamdunkpro

For those that use a SW package to generate quotes, what are you using and how do you like it? We've been using Estimate for several years, but there are so many issues with V2 that have never been resolved (and I'm guessing won't be)that I'm going to shop around for another solution after we move into our bigger facility next month.

Anybody?

Drip Dry

I use Activity POS. Been happy with it for 12 years.
Others here have had the same experience, while others haven't
seen eye to eye with the owner.

Do a search here... there's been some discussion on POS software

Mosh

We use the signcraft price guide and just plugged it into word-quatro. Works on most stuff, but the super custom carved stuff. Day to day stuff is spot on.

luggnut

but there are so many issues with V2 that have never been resolved (and I'm guessing won't be)

i'm a small shop (one guy with some occassional help) but i use EstiMateV2 daily and it works for me. i use the order status to keep track of what i'm working on and what has been billed or paid in full.

it has helped me a lot ... pricing was my weakest point and it has helped me be profitable. i still leave money on the table sometimes if i am not careful in my estimation of how long a job will take...