• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Race car wrap

knucklehead

First, let me say I'm not a wrapper, but I was just wandering. When you print a wrap for a race car, do you print all the little decals on it too? Or, are they added on top of the wrap? Just wandering?

Mosh

Most of the little stickers are from track/assoc sponsors and are supplied by the track/assoc. So they are put on over the wrap. The car sponsors we do those
in the wrap itslf.

702 graphics

We wrap racecars its out gig. About 80 percent of the time we wrap with the graphic. The apply the number / Sponsors / Contg Package on top. The reason is because most the time the drivers want reflective / fluorescent / prism to make the number pop. If not we print the number in the wrap. I always put sponsors on top because sponsors come and go. Every year we get a cont package from the track scan them and rezise them to fit correctly on the front fender / front bumper. Check out our work at www.702graphics.com. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. Im glad to help out.