• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Raised spot uv stickers

GC Decor

Super Printer
What machine do you have ?? Some machine have a varnish and spot color for it, Roland has this option on several printers. You can also do a double print if your printer allows it, many UV printers allow this.

GC Decor

Super Printer
Hmm, not sure if you could do it on that printer - CMYK only correct ?? From what I seen looks like only there UV model has the varnish option. I’m sure someone more experienced with Roland’s will chime in. With solvent printers not sure how a double coat would react.

bigkahuna_305

Hmm, not sure if you could do it on that printer - CMYK only correct ?? From what I seen looks like only there UV model has the varnish option. I’m sure someone more experienced with Roland’s will chime in. With solvent printers not sure how a double coat would react.
Hope there's a way that would be awesome to do lol and yes cmyk

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
You can look up youtube videos for Roland or Mimaki UV raised prints.
With Roland ECO Sol and Old School VersaWorks you could layer the ink 3 times with the overprint setting, and it layers all ink, not just 1 color, and 3 layers of ECO SOL only raises the ink about as much as 1 layer of UV ink.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
The overprint setting works well with perforated view thru window vinyl.. or printing on Clear without White backup. The prints look much brighter with 2 or 3 overprints.

cdugosh

We use the Roland VersaUV 540 & 630 and they have GLOSS varnish channel that allows for embossing, matte and gloss finish

Also works on our lef-300 flatbed

We use for stickers and to create some unique art prints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk