• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink Colors

FTS Designz

Picked up a jv33-160 this week with rasterlink pro5, trying to get everything back to where I was when I had my latex machine and just cant seem to get the reds to pop the way they did on the hp.

testing on ss21 inks, ij180v3 and have been trying different profiles,passes, uni and bi direct. heaters are at 45,40,50.

does anyone have any info or ideas on this. not sure if its the machine or the rip

thanks in advance

31legen

Profiles

When you open the drop down for the profiles select the gpvc h3 I think. Do 540/1080 6 pass. That's my go to profile for most of my jobs. If you haven't gotten it by Monday pm your number and I'll help you when I'm back in the office.

Last edited:

FTS Designz

I only have 3 profiles on there right now, ill look on mimakis site and see if I can download it. Thank you for your help