• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RasterLink Error when Ripping

Callum

Everytime i open multiplejobs or try rip multiple jobs a error appears and was wondering if anyone knew a fix for this problem i have added a picture showing the error if anyone could help with this it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 243

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
This is a post script error and specifically it is saying it's missing a certain file it needs to be able to process the image. Usually this happens when the software was installed improperly. Try a re-install.

Callum

This is a post script error and specifically it is saying it's missing a certain file it needs to be able to process the image. Usually this happens when the software was installed improperly. Try a re-install.
Hi thanks for the reply i have tried a full reinstall but the error is still happening any other ideas?