• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rasterlink users, I have an issue

kevint2005

When i go to create a hot folder for a new condition i keep getting the error "cannot find printer driver" I've set these up in the past without any problems and nothing has changed on my pc since that time so i'm confused as to why it's throwing this error up at me. Any ideas or fixes from anyone else who may have experienced this? The printer driver has to still be installed because it prints without any issues every day.

It's rasterlink version 5 with a Mimaki JV33-160 printer too btw.

kevint2005

After a few weeks of struggling this this problem and re-installing drivers and rasterlink and every other idea you could imagine, I finally figured it out. Turns out one of the windows updates that occurred mid July is what affected the software from "creating the printer driver". I went in my windows updates log and unistalled the updates around that timeframe and it now works perfectly. Figured i'd update this thread in case anyone else is enduring this struggle