• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RC Cars/Trucks/Aircraft/Boats

cptcorn

adad
Anyone into this?

I've recently sparked an interest in these. My father and brother used to deep into them, doing competitions and such. I posted a photo of a mini wrap I did for a customer of mine and it seemed there was a decent amount of interest on this board.

Here is mine. It's an Axial SCX10 scale rock crawler. It's not fast, but thats not the point. Pretty cool seeing people make super detailed true scale pieces.

attachment.php

Attachments

• YTJ05.jpg
    YTJ05.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 114

Ken1f

I flew RC planes and Helicopters for years when I lived in Calif. Since moving to Michigan they all have sat in the basement.

PGSigns

I have been heavily into rc for years. I race boats and now learning to fly heli's. The heli thing has been pretty tough for a old guy to get but making progress.
Jimmy

Ken1f

I have been heavily into rc for years. I race boats and now learning to fly heli's. The heli thing has been pretty tough for a old guy to get but making progress.
Jimmy

Heli's are great fun, always something new to learn but when they crash....break out the MasterCard.