• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RE: Print Calibration

Hi guys i need help on how to calibrate my vj 1614, i have attached a pic of what the problem is, normally i would have looked up my service manual and sorted it out but last month my laptop got stolen along will all my data :-(

Long story made short i need to recalibrate the machine and also if someone could be kind enough to send me a link to a service manual i would highly appreciate,

Thanks,

G.D

Attachments

• mutoh.jpg
    mutoh.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 160

henryp

Hi guys i need help on how to calibrate my vj 1614, i have attached a pic of what the problem is, normally i would have looked up my service manual and sorted it out but last month my laptop got stolen along will all my data :-(

Long story made short i need to recalibrate the machine and also if someone could be kind enough to send me a link to a service manual i would highly appreciate,

Thanks,

G.D

Looks like the printhead slant adjustment is out. This is why magenta prints above the black instead of being in line.

Looks like the printhead slant adjustment is out. This is why magenta prints above the black instead of being in line.
Hi henryp, you had advised me on the issue with the printhead slant which I managed to resolve but for the life of me can't figure out how, I am facing the same issue again, could you advise on how I can sort out the slant, secondly on my nozzle checks both black nozzles are firing but only one of each on the cym side, the printhead is new and the cables have been changed, any advise?

Thanks,

G.D

henryp

Hi henryp, you had advised me on the issue with the printhead slant which I managed to resolve but for the life of me can't figure out how, I am facing the same issue again, could you advise on how I can sort out the slant, secondly on my nozzle checks both black nozzles are firing but only one of each on the cym side, the printhead is new and the cables have been changed, any advise?

Thanks,

G.D

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20180326-125626.png
    ice_screenshot_20180326-125626.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 124
  • ice_screenshot_20180326-125642.png
    ice_screenshot_20180326-125642.png
    306 KB · Views: 149