• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Real issues with jv33. Lost yellows at first and now lost all colors

I have a jv33 160 and I really need some ideas. I lost my yellows entirely at first…changed cap and got them back. A few days later lost yellows again.
Replaced cap station, pump, and yellow dampers.
Then I lost magenta
I flushed the head and got back magenta but still no yellows.
Replaced all dampers today and flushed again. Filled all dampers in service mode and now I have No Colors at all!!!
What in the heck is going on?
I put the cartridge to the far left and just pressed the dampers one by one to see if any ink came out of the head and every color came through the nozzles. I have done several ink fills and cleanings with no ink being put into the vinyl during a test draw. I checked for air but don’t see anything in the lines…all the valves work. The new pump is from digiprint and the one screw hole didn’t quite line up, but I did get it installed. I noticed this pump is way quieter than the original pump. Anyone got any ideas here? I’m freaking out

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Check fuse F13 on the main board for continuity. While flushing the head it's possible that you got solution on the electronics, or the circuit shorted out in another way such as a damaged cables etc. If that fuse pops, it prevents the head signal from reaching the head. It's possible the head itself is blown as well but more likely just the fuse.

Check fuse F13 on the main board for continuity. While flushing the head it's possible that you got solution on the electronics, or the circuit shorted out in another way such as a damaged cables etc. If that fuse pops, it prevents the head signal from reaching the head. It's possible the head itself is blown as well but more likely just the fuse.
Will check thanks

MAINYACINE

I Have mimaki cjv150
I have situation in my printer that print in ID card lik ghost. Any help please this is photo prinr

Attachments

• IMG_20220215_154035.jpg
    IMG_20220215_154035.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 99

Plotter-FIX

I had that issue several times and i can´t believe the reson.
Am i right that you have bought the non OEM Dampers from digiprint? Which Ink are you using?

For my JV33 with Triangle / MegaInk only work for original Dampers.
Right know i am looking for different Chineese Dampers to test with.

Pavia

Hi, guys at the moment Mimaki have some major issues with air in the SS21 ink cartridge. The lot number starting with L is the problem. We have to make an ink fill up after every print because the Cyan is missing. The technician tried to pull out all the air from the cartridge but the problem is still there. He pulled about 40 ml of air out of a new Cyan cartridge.