• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Real job of a leader - is taking care of those in our charge.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's easy. Change your thinking and word association around a little. Drink directly from the spigot. Do not waste or let half your liquid remain in a a glass. Only take what you need and stop being wasteful. Try putting it in a plastic bottle. Stop drinking everytime you feel a slight urge.

If you're not at the forest to hear a tree fall, how do you even know a tree fell ?? These speakers talk in riddles and actually dull your minds with silly notions. Send them to Robert and sharpen your skills. And don't listen to charlatans

Johnny Best

No, my goldfish died yesterday. My girlfriend gave it to me right before I caught her banging the neighbor. It's so hard....it was named after her - peaches. So many memories. I know we're real busy but can I go home early? I do have sick time you know

Does'nt Gino live next door to you. No, we need you here working today to tape some coroplast to the back of some banners to straighten them out. I feel for you, my wife ran off with the salesgirl we hired to promote our new channel letter division. Every time I see jewelite I get a pang in my heart. Now go flush that goldfish and get to work.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Does'nt Gino live next door to you. No, we need you here working today to tape some coroplast to the back of some banners to straighten them out. I feel for you, my wife ran off with the salesgirl we hired to promote our new channel letter division. Every time I see jewelite I get a pang in my heart. Now go flush that goldfish and get to work.
FINE! I'll show you! I'm go start my own sign shop