• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Really large banner needed

I have a customer who is looking for a 20' x 40' banner. The largest we have ever made is 8' x 20'. Either need a source for that large a banner digitally printed or a source for a blank banner that large. Would prefer digital if available. Thanks, Lee
progress.gif

TheSnowman

Merchant Members here. I would recommend Merritt Graphics. Great to work with. Just ordered (7) 10' X 10' banners from them this week.

Sign Eagle

We supplied a 30' x 20' thru Signs By Tomorrow Bloomingdale, IL 2-3 years ago, they did a great job. We made one 30' x15' using cut vinyl, got the blank from Fellers and put the vinyl down on the gym floor at our church, my knees are still sore just thinking about that one. That was about 6 years ago and it is still hanging on the side of the building.

jiarby

Mike Fialla at Merritt, or Georgia Print Co.

It will be heavy... make sure they hang it right!

MikePro

+3 for Merritt. I've used them before when I could have made it myself, but realized its not worth the hassle when you're not used to making them so big.

TCBinaflash

I have a customer who is looking for a 20' x 40' banner. The largest we have ever made is 8' x 20'. Either need a source for that large a banner digitally printed or a source for a blank banner that large. Would prefer digital if available. Thanks, Lee
progress.gif

Is there a reason you aren't printing and just outsourcing the welding/finishing?