• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Review Rebranded Logo Thoughts

jtinker

Owner
Rebranding this year and made up a new logo scheme for the main print shop and sister website

Attachments

• Kevco Printing.png
    Kevco Printing.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 362
  • Group 2.png
    Group 2.png
    346.2 KB · Views: 303
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.42.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 12.42.34 PM.png
    839.1 KB · Views: 377

Johnny Best

I like it, good colors and new. Thank God you did not post some font layers like everyone else does.
This change is different which is refreshing.

TimToad

You certainly have some mad skills on the artistic front and conceptually I and other creative types can appreciate those talents.

But.......... how do any of these concepts compel a customer choose you over another provider with a more direct and easily identifiable brand?

That question should always be first and foremost in our minds as we start designing for ourselves or anyone else.

How well established are you in your area? If really established, you can stretch the boundaries on legibility a bit, but you do so at the expense of possibly not attracting new customers who don't know who you are or how talented you are.