• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recently Purchased Roland LEC2-640

The_Boss

Hey guys! I’ve been creeping on this page for so long and I finally pulled the trigger on my first UV printer! I’ve been in the signage/wrapping for over 10 years. I’ve worked with Roland Eco Solvent, HP Latex and a Graphtec FC8000-130 that I actually purchased from a great guy in PA off this forum. Been doing my homework and decided the new UV Roland was my best option. Looking to see anyone else’s experience or any tips and tricks you’ve learned along the way. I’ve sort of found my niche in the cannabis packaging and labeling industry. Ideally would like to specialize in wall wraps as well. I’ve never worked with UV printers but I’ve heard pretty solid things, the printer is being delivered this Friday so I don’t have it yet but would like some feedback before it arrives. Thanks in advanced and happy to finally join in on the conversations.

mr-blue

Hi The_Boss, what's your first impressions? Thinking about this printer too, but it's not usable for wrapping - and for decals the 330 would be enough. But maybe there are other things, you can do with the greater LEC2-640 - I don't know.

Aztech

Hi The_Boss, what's your first impressions? Thinking about this printer too, but it's not usable for wrapping - and for decals the 330 would be enough. But maybe there are other things, you can do with the greater LEC2-640 - I don't know.
I bought this printer 9 months ago and it has not functioned properly almost from day one. I would recommend staying as far away from this machine as possible.

I bought this printer 9 months ago and it has not functioned properly almost from day one. I would recommend staying as far away from this machine as possible.
Demand Roland replace it. You can cause a stir to get what you paid for, it does work if you’re cutthroat enough.