• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommend a designer?

SignsInTime

Hey gang!
let me preface my question with a little history. My dad started this company, hand lettering,in 1962. Our logo has changed a few times over the years with new innovations, new ideas, and to reflect that we are deeply rooted but still keeping up with new technological advances and more modern trends. One thing ive learned is that the hardest job youll ever do is design your own logo . I can do it for other peoples businesses all day long but ive never been 100%satisfied with our own. We would like to find a designer that could help us out with a new design. I have several pieces that weve used over the years that are nice. Just not quite perfect yet. Is there a designer here that most of you agree would fit the bill? Some of our work can be found on our website at www.signsintime.net . thanks in advance

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Johnny Best if you want something fast with quality.

Rick is probably the best on here, but he put LOTS of thought(time) into his designs, which I'm sure equals a pretty penny.

2B

@ jillbeans is very talented and would be a top list suggestion
unfortunately her account was last accessed on Jul 9, 2017

to add to the list
Joe Diaz

unsure if he is member here but, Dan Antonelli does awesome stuff

Kottwitz-Graphics

I asked Philip at Amigo Sign (neato) to help me out with my logo, and he knocked it out of the park. I have sent him several projects, and have yet to be disappointed. Great guy, and one hell of a designer...

tattoo.dan

phillip, sign amigo, neato..if you are disappointed with him then you either didn't describe your thoughts and wants clearly or you just won't be satisfied. he for real is best. if he feels it's not his cup of tea he can refer you to someone who he would recommend.

SignsInTime

Thanks so much for the help folks! Ive reached out to Neato for now and have looked into Jills website as well.