• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendation for window graphic

Pideas

I have a HP latex printer. What media would you recommend for a permanent window graphic for a restaurant store front. I normally use 3M IJ35C media for my pop displays but I don’t do a lot of window graphics. Could this media work or should I use a removable material like Orajet 3621?

Pideas

I ended up using the 3M IJ35C because it was a long term application. I thought it would adhere better than the removable vinyl or static cling material.

I ended up using the 3M IJ35C because it was a long term application. I thought it would adhere better than the removable vinyl or static cling material.

I'll tell ya what, though those static cling products you mention, if you're referring to such material as Glass APeel (formerly GlassAdHere), are pretty darn amazing and the smooth as butter matte finish looks so much more high grade than vinyl/gloss laminate with it's slight orange peel texture. We've been testing it out on our own shop windows for over a year now and our window 'posters' look every bit as nice as they did when we first put them up. The low cost, removability, and reusability are what I really like about this option over standard adhesive vinyl products. Customers can also easily install it themselves and it's a decent alternative to vehicle magnets.