• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Recommendation Needed For Painted PVC Panel

jimi

Routing dimensional letters into pvc panels - outdoor installation. Panels are 3' x 4' w/shape. What paint would be recommended for best coating out 1st with roller. I was going to use 1-shot Chromatic Bulletin but their website cautions that this is intended for short term outdoor only. "Louie" on the 1-shot website says I should use their Lettering Enamel for coating out. This comes in pint containers - expensive way to go! I really need to go the roller rout so any suggestions for paint and roller type (foam best?) are appreciated.

J Hill Designs

1shot comes in quarts and gallons as well...I would use a good oil-based primer first

edit: and yes, wooster tiz roller covers (foam)

jimi

Yes, the 1-shot Chromatic comes in gallons/quarts but 1-shot says not to use Chromatic for long term outdoor - they told me I need to use their Lettering Enamel for this. Looking for an alternate paint to coat out with roller for best results.