• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reds and Yellows printing Off - HP Latex 115

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Color calibration was done, I even tried changing media's to rule out that my icc profile on the Rip didn't get corrupted or modified somehow without my knowledge.
Okay then it's hard to say from here. If you have the same issue with different materials and printmodes, you now have fresh ink and you know nothing has changed in the settings or elsewhere when the issue started...
I would replace the heads.

RandyDe

Okay then it's hard to say from here. If you have the same issue with different materials and printmodes, you now have fresh ink and you know nothing has changed in the settings or elsewhere when the issue started...
I would replace the heads.
Thank you. After letting the device sit for the weekend I thought I would warm it up and try another print test and the machine started to print better (not quite perfect but better). Perhaps my last flushing of the inks wasn't quite enough and now it's starting to get into the new ink? Either way I'm going to look at purchasing new YM heads and have then on hand should the device not improve further.

Last edited: