• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reece Sign Art Services

buggyjr12

Has anyone used Reece Sign Art Services? If so, how are their designs? I need to sub out a trailer wrap design and I don't know whether to give them a try or find someone on Fiverr. Any suggestions?

MHester

Has anyone used Reece Sign Art Services? If so, how are their designs? I need to sub out a trailer wrap design and I don't know whether to give them a try or find someone on Fiverr.

I wouldn't recommend fiver for anything other than a simple letterhead design. I've always been disappointed with the outcome on projects I've given folks through there. I certainly wouldn't give them a trailer wrap design....just sayin....

buggyjr12

Following up, does anyone know of a legit freelance sign designer (someone who actually understands lettering & layouts, not like the clipart and Photoshop effect people on the crowd-sourcing sites) for hire? Someone who doesn't charge an arm and a leg (not trying to lowball or be cheap, I know you get what you pay for, and talent costs $$$, but I can't pay $400 for a design for a $500 sign) that I can sub stuff out to to lighten the load, or give up design and focus on production altogether? I don't have enough of this type work to hire someone full-time, but it's enough for a nice side-gig. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like you're in PA Dutch country there. There's a buncha places over that way..... and some are big and some are small. Ya just hafta do your homework.