• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective material similar to alumigraphics for concrete?

carabelli

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a material that is reflective, but also durable and able to be installed on concrete.

I have some of the various alumigraphics types (smooth, aluminum and textured) as well as some 3M 680. I don't think the 680 is what I need because it doesn't seem to indicated in a concrete application. The only box it checks is the reflective box. With regards to reflectivity, it's exactly what I'm looking for.

Are there any other brands out there that offer a reflective solution, but can be applied to concrete (think sidewalk)?

I really appreciate your input!

bannertime

Nope. I think Floor Graphics Inc (Alumigraphics) was working on a reflective version, but never saw it. You'd have to laminate something like 680 to Alumigrpahics Smooth and then put a non-slip floor laminate on that.

carabelli

Nope. I think Floor Graphics Inc (Alumigraphics) was working on a reflective version, but never saw it. You'd have to laminate something like 680 to Alumigrpahics Smooth and then put a non-slip floor laminate on that.

Great, thank you for the input!