• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reflective Vinyl Banner Materials

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
Hi,
We are getting requests for roll-up construction signs from the city. We are getting a Roland TruVis VG3-540 with a dryer for banners. I know there is reflective and non-reflective banner construction signs. But I need to know the banner material that is used for reflective vinyl banner for roll-up signs. They sell the roll-up signs on the Traffic Safety Warehouse website. However, they don't describe what that banner material is. Does anyone know what material is used for reflective vinyl banners?

Tony-A

Reflective Traffic Sign-Graffiti Overlay Expert
I would expect your City wants Reflective roll Up sign material to take the place of traditional aluminum backed traffic signs. This is a specialized product and You can typically purchase it in 36" x 36" or 48" x 48" blanks. You will not find this material meeting traffic sign specs in rolls. If this sounds like what You need let me know and I can help further.
These blanks are held open via crossbraces and then are attached to specialty sign stands primarily in road construction applications. I can steer You as to where You can buy these along with the stands to supply to your government agencies or road contractors. You can typically purchase in just a few colors (Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink and White). I can help You more if You like as we sell them everyday.

trafficbarriersolutions

TRAFFIC & BARRIER SOLUTIONS, LLC
I would expect your City wants Reflective roll Up sign material to take the place of traditional aluminum backed traffic signs. This is a specialized product and You can typically purchase it in 36" x 36" or 48" x 48" blanks. You will not find this material meeting traffic sign specs in rolls. If this sounds like what You need let me know and I can help further.
These blanks are held open via crossbraces and then are attached to specialty sign stands primarily in road construction applications. I can steer You as to where You can buy these along with the stands to supply to your government agencies or road contractors. You can typically purchase in just a few colors (Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink and White). I can help You more if You like as we sell them everyday.
The city is wanting rollup signs that can be placed on stands. They are wanting ones that are reflective banner material.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Mutoh had one they had branded but that was years ago. We apparently got a sample of it from Piedmont Plastics. Neat but never really found any demand for it. Still have some of the sample roll from 2006.

IMG_20230417_125830584.jpg