• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Registration failed, need help asap

Standoutwraps

i have a graphtec fc8000-130, i am using cut master 3 .. i have cut around 600 inches today alone but i a keep having trouble with the one file.. i load it to cm3 then poll size when i hit send it says registration failed i have tried all the tricks i know to get it to work.. it is a simple for the number 03 .. i cut another file with the same number but larger for a roof number of a race car worked great the doors numbers that are smaller i can't get it to work... i have had this issue with several other jobs and my only way around is re print the job.. i can't keep wasting material printing jobs over and over to get them to cut... please help I'm about the throw this cutter out the window ...

ariot87

how many inches are you leaving on the left and right edges from your registration marks???

i usally leave 2 inches of spacing, lets say my vinyl roll is 54" wide, my print will be 50" or less, this incluiding registration marks

Bretbyron

Maybe try

If you have any locked SVG data unlock it and delete it. Make sure there isn't anything outside your plot or use "plot selected path".

Could also be that it was resized after Registration marks were created. That will not work.

S

spmracing

i have a graphtec fc8000-130, i am using cut master 3 .. i have cut around 600 inches today alone but i a keep having trouble with the one file.. i load it to cm3 then poll size when i hit send it says registration failed i have tried all the tricks i know to get it to work.. it is a simple for the number 03 .. i cut another file with the same number but larger for a roof number of a race car worked great the doors numbers that are smaller i can't get it to work... i have had this issue with several other jobs and my only way around is re print the job.. i can't keep wasting material printing jobs over and over to get them to cut... please help I'm about the throw this cutter out the window ...

I've had this issue before.. What has worked for me is rotating the job 180 and rotating the media in the plotter and then resending it.

Don't know why but i've loaded it in 10 times one way, rotated it and then bam... Try this.

We have issues every once and awhile a reset gets everything working again.

turn off and then as you turn on hold up and enter. Reset to defaults.

Standoutwraps

I've tried reloading a million times ... i can rotate cm3 won't allow it
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 11215976_10153198205271041_2095338465_n.jpg
    11215976_10153198205271041_2095338465_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 576
  • 11208766_10153198205411041_31050688_n.jpg
    11208766_10153198205411041_31050688_n.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 575
Reading this thread I was just experiencing the same issues. Figured it out. We had set it to use segmented registration marks when we made the file. Because the file was short it didn't print any extra middle marks. When we would send the file we would immediately get a registration failed and nothing would even try.It's because there wasn't another set of marks on the page for it to send.