• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removable Gloss Black... is there such a creature?

GypsyGraphics

I'm in the process of doing a flat black wrap and want to add a very subtle graphic element, but has it to be REMOVABLE.

I was thinking a high gloss black or even just a clear gloss.

Suggestions anyone?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You can get a clear gloss removable no problem. I sell the General Formulations Clear Removable if your interested.

GypsyGraphics

It will last 5-7 years and it comes in rolls. 54"x150' would be $150.00

Oh, should have mentioned i'm looking for maybe 24" width, need to be able to run it though my cutter. While I could cut 54" down... that's sure a lot of extra, with no other project to use it on.

Any other suggestions?

GypsyGraphics

Sorry, a bunch more questions...
How much is the 30"?
Is this stuff high gloss?
Will it require heat for removal?
What should i expect when i remove it, as far as residual adhesive?
Will it have a Big Fishy smell? :tongue:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
30"x150' is $90.00
I cant tell the difference between Gloss and High Gloss
Heat will help in removal for sure
The residual adhesive shouldnt be an issue
Lol no Big Fishy Smell either.

GypsyGraphics

Wow, it's like we have our own private thread going here. Got any secrets to tell about other members while no ones looking?

Okay, so the 30" for $90 is sounding pretty good. Unless i find something by the yard, think i'll go with that.

GypsyGraphics

Wow, it's like we have our own private thread going here. Got any secrets to tell about other members while no ones looking?

The 30" for $90 is sounding pretty good. Unless i find something by the yard, think i'll go with that.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol I have a secret, tell everyone you know that Bigfish Banner is on its way in and its a sweet 13Oz 500x500 Gloss and Matte for only $0.11 a sq.ft

GypsyGraphics

By Webster's definition a secret is something to be kept from knowledge and by my definition should be juicy.

Seems I can't trust you to keep or tell a secret.

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Removable Gloss...

Hey Gypsy,

I bought some removable gloss black from Interstate Electric in the past. I know I have a 15" roll with probably 40+ yards left as I had to buy 50 yards. It was rather inexpensive, and I've used it on a couple banners where they wanted to continually change from 5th annual to 6th annual, etc. I'm not sure how long it would last outdoors, but just thought I'd put in my two cents!

Hope you've found what you're looking for, even if you're keeping THAT a secret. Haha.

Good luck!
James