• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Removeable Vinyl that reacts to Black Light

Boone

I am trying to find a removeable vinyl that reacts (i.e. glows white) when a black light is turned on.
I know there are vinyls that glow in the dark, but they glow green. So that is not what I am looking for.
All the removeable vinyl that I have in stock will not glow in the presence of black light (I have tested them).
Does anybody have experience with this, or know of a product?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I am trying to find a removeable vinyl that reacts (i.e. glows white) when a black light is turned on.
I know there are vinyls that glow in the dark, but they glow green. So that is not what I am looking for.
All the removeable vinyl that I have in stock will not glow in the presence of black light (I have tested them).
Does anybody have experience with this, or know of a product?

I know who can produce these for you, super cool stuff. PM for info if you want to source the final product.