• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Removing profiles

GVP

Greetings,

Our Versaworks was set up with a whole load of profiles we don't need, at the moment, to access, and it's confusing on the screen.

Does anyone know, if we use the delete button to remove them from the list, does it just take them off the screen, or does it delete them from the HD as well? I want to keep them available for the future but just make the on-screen list less confusing for now.

FrankenSigns.biz

I know where you are a kemmin' from. BUT DON'T DO IT. Unless of course you learn how to reload them in a moment's notice. You will find yourself in a situation where you need one of the others. I fell the same way, but just yesterday, I needed the LCT and there it was.

Replicator

Problem is when you update the profiles it leaves exact duplicates in the profile list, but renames them . . . It is confusing as hell !

You may make the profiles not show that you don't use simply by going to Media/Explorer/ then uncheck the profiles you dont use. To get rid of the Generic that wont uncheck you go to EDIT (Que A & B) and change your defalut to a profile you want as default. Then return to media/explorer/ and then uncheck the generic profile. This way you can recheck the profile(s) if you ever want to use them again. Remember you can go to ORACAL.COM and download the profiles made by Oracal specifically for your printer...they are great profiles, but remember if you have the intelligent pass this only works using the Roland Profiles - give the Oracal profiles a try.