• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replace Drytac Laminator?

Hello All -

When we first started 10 years ago, we purchased a Drytac JM 63 Pro MD, it's been a great machine over the years, and for the price, it was a great investment. Now, the JM 63 Pro MD is ready to retire, and I'm wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a replacement machine in the same price range (around 10K) that has 63 inch wide capabilities, has a heated top roll, and has the same heavy build and quality of the JP 63 Pro MD. I understand that Drytac made a replacement for that machine, but it wasn't as high quality and has discontinued both models now. We currently, use the JM 63 Pro MD for mounting graphics to boards, we also have a SEAL 62 Pro D 61" Wide Format Roll Laminator for roll to roll lamination, and it's okay but it's very expensive compared to what we paid for the Drytac.

Finally, we are considering application tables, if we went down that route, what table would you recommend? I'm considering Rolls Rollers, CWT, Roll-X, BubbleFree (but I am not sure I can buy them in the USA), and Kala applikator. Are there any others I should consider?

Thanks!

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Consider looking at Rollover. Rollover is a terrific company and I know the owner and the Vice President of Sales and marketing. Their build quality is phenomenal. They are manufactured in Norway and they have a small dealer base in the US, but they do sell though the Royal Sovereign dealer network. Their price point is lower than some of the competitors, without sacrificing build quality. They are shipped completely assembled and don't have the issues with uneven floors that some do. Take a serious look at them if you are considering an applicator table.
www.rollover.no