• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Replacing Head on S70670


DIY Printer Fixing Guide
They are called TFP print heads and this part number should get you where you need to go: FA12082

Contact compassmicro.com who are the official Epson parts supplier for the US. Sometimes they can't sell heads for certain models but they might be a good source.