• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

replacing hp 360 ink head cover

papabud

Lone Wolf
So as always i went on vacation and come back to find my boss has fiddled with stuff.
He ended up breaking the hinge latch that holds down the cover over the ink heads.
I have ordered a new cover and will install it myself.
Just looking for some good hints or tips before i get started.
i wasn't able to find any videos online but the part looks pretty straight forward.

neobruo

If I can help, I'll do it!
Hi:

You will need to remove the left and right covers, carriage belt, encoder, printheads, trailling cable and ink tubes. then you must to remove the carrige out and replace de printheads cover. Do the reverse procedure. It's a elaborated procedure, but it's peanuts!

Split76

you don't make it without service manual. If you don't find it, try 265s manual. I've changed the whole carriage with it with my older 265. It's not hard but service manual is needed. 360 seem's quite similar, haven't opened it yet because it's under warranty :)