• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Reputable Ink Supplier?

b2413

Anyone recommend a supplier for Mimaki Latex Lx101 ink? It will be our first time resupplying and wanted to see where you guys recommend. Our local supplier said it could take 10 days or more to get it in. Any place a little quicker to Minnesota?

Thanks

jfiscus

Rap Master
When we bought ours, every vendor told me that ONLY the vendor who sold you the HP was able to sell you ink for it; any other vendor trying to sell ink to you for that printer would lose their HP sales contract if they sold you ink... So, we had to stick with the company that sold us ours. Have them start stocking a set for you!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
When we bought ours, every vendor told me that ONLY the vendor who sold you the HP was able to sell you ink for it; any other vendor trying to sell ink to you for that printer would lose their HP sales contract if they sold you ink... So, we had to stick with the company that sold us ours. Have them start stocking a set for you!

I don't know if that is the same deal with Mimaki Latex like it is with HP latex.

b2413

Thanks for your input guys. I appreciate it. I went through PDS Equipment but Vander I will keep you in mind for the next batch.

BigFish did you ever get my email after I responded to you regarding your vinyl for my specific application. Definitely interested in it!!