• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Restaurant Table Top Prints

signlynx

I'm sure many of you have done this very type of thing before, and I'm hoping you can give me some "do's and
"don't's".

One of my favorite restaurants would like some personalized table tops prints. The table tops are a very smooth laminate surface. I'm sure I can do a print and lamination directly applied and it would stick very well, but I'm sure the edges may start to lift (or get picked at) in a short period of time. Next though was to apply a piece of acrylic over the print, but how to secure to the tabletop?

Has anyone done this type of thing, and what method of application would you suggest?

thanks <3
We often use a liquid laminate that dries very quickly. If you need to get a few coats on there it can be done in 1 day. Landor liquid laminate. Roll on. Cuts out picking and is very durable.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk