• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retractable banner material

Classique Signs

Looking for a new retractable banner material. Been using Fellers POP and having issues with colors not being as bright and now it's not available. Need a material that the sides won't curl over time. What's everyone else using for this application

electricfly

Que QM-SUBRG
I get mine through Lindenmyre Monroe
Good price
Other one I’ve used is Ultraflex Supersmooth PET 13oz good for higher production as rolls are 165’

javagod

Manager
We also use Briteline Rollup for our HP 365 latex. I looked up the Ultraflex Supersmooth PET 13oz on the LexJet site, I'm always looking for the material at the best price. Didn't list Latex as a compatible printer, is that the case? The Ultraflex Supersmooth PET 13oz is a better price.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
We also use Briteline Rollup for our HP 365 latex. I looked up the Ultraflex Supersmooth PET 13oz on the LexJet site, I'm always looking for the material at the best price. Didn't list Latex as a compatible printer, is that the case? The Ultraflex Supersmooth PET 13oz is a better price.
PET does not print well on the Latex. It is a great material for roll up banners, though. We print PET on our solvent printer or roll UV printer.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
The Briteline works well on Latex....have to get the ink loads and temps right with the smaller format machines. On our larger ones they print like a dream but UV ink from our Agfa printer does not stick to that brand. The Duratex line from Grimco prints well on our UV but not well on latex. Supersmooth PET from ultraflexx prints well on the UV and Large latex. Have not tested on the smaller one though.

JPR-5690

The Briteline works well on Latex....have to get the ink loads and temps right with the smaller format machines. On our larger ones they print like a dream but UV ink from our Agfa printer does not stick to that brand. The Duratex line from Grimco prints well on our UV but not well on latex. Supersmooth PET from ultraflexx prints well on the UV and Large latex. Have not tested on the smaller one though.
Do you mind sharing your profile specs?

Ive been trying to for ages to find a material that runs well on our HP 560 but I've never been able to tweak the profiles for that sweet spot where the ink is dry but the material isn't warped.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Email me and Ill get back to you tomorrow with it. I have some heat and other settings I can share from our 560.