• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retractable banners

Mark H

Hello,

I have a client that uses a lot of retractable banner stands that I source from B2sign. They are now interested in a 2-sided banner (even though there will be a pole in front of the back graphics). Where can I source that?

Thanks,
Mark

2B

FYI a 2 sided retractable banner has 2 banners, one on each side of the vertical pole.
So there will be no issue on visibility

Attachments

• Double Sided Retracable.jpg
    Double Sided Retracable.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 236

VTSigns

Hello,

I have a client that uses a lot of retractable banner stands that I source from B2sign. They are now interested in a 2-sided banner (even though there will be a pole in front of the back graphics). Where can I source that?

Thanks,
Mark
wsdisplay.com

Emd2kick

The 3 way really looks cheap and clunky as the graphic isn't even spanning poll to poll on all sides , better off doing a fabric one from wsdisplays that actually looks appropriate. Only reason to use the 3 way listed here would be if it was dirt cheap.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The 3 way really looks cheap and clunky as the graphic isn't even spanning poll to poll on all sides , better off doing a fabric one from wsdisplays that actually looks appropriate. Only reason to use the 3 way listed here would be if it was dirt cheap.

You could put a pillowcase graphic over the frame I would imagine. The frame isn't for everyone apparently.