• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Retro Snowmo Skin

formanek

My buddies have been pestering me to skin my own sled. I couldn't find any inspiration but finally did. 1975 Blizzard race sled.

Attachments

• blizzard.jpg
    blizzard.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 84
  • retro_xp_front.jpg
    retro_xp_front.jpg
    458.5 KB · Views: 115
  • retro_xp_side2.jpg
    retro_xp_side2.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 61
  • retro_xp_side3.jpg
    retro_xp_side3.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 126

Panerai

Careful, Bombardier has Ski-Doo copyrighted... if you sell the emblems, you can be sued by them..... and most companies arnt afraid to come after the "Little guys" There was a guy who was sued by Black and Decker for like $5k for putting a DeWalt die cut on his Drag car at Luskville, QC. They posted the Video on Youtube, tracked him down and served him.

formanek

Careful, Bombardier has Ski-Doo copyrighted... if you sell the emblems, you can be sued by them..... and most companies arnt afraid to come after the "Little guys" There was a guy who was sued by Black and Decker for like $5k for putting a DeWalt die cut on his Drag car at Luskville, QC. They posted the Video on Youtube, tracked him down and served him.

It is MY sled. Didn't sell anything or make and $.