• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RGB LED Channel Letters

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Certain areas have perf over the face, to display color in the daytime.

Hanley RGB LEDs with controller and amplifier. Remote mount w/capsule.

Mind Immersions GIF.gif

OADesign

Looks good! Any day time photos?

Based on client recent inquiries, I have been considering trying something like this.

But, as Bannertime said, local ordinance in my area typically will not allow anything that "Flashes" Twinkles or changes color. Might be cool for something interior.

JTBoh

That's cool! Our city wouldn't allow it though.

Customer was advised, doesn't care lol
The initial goal was to have it only glow green, and have the ability to change it for holidays - i.e red for 4th of july, orange for halloween, etc.

THEN he found the fade option and was off to the races. It's a new store so I guess he'll run it til he gets yelled at lol.

JTBoh

Looks good! Any day time photos?

Based on client recent inquiries, I have been considering trying something like this.

But, as Bannertime said, local ordinance in my area typically will not allow anything that "Flashes" Twinkles or changes color. Might be cool for something interior.

It's white in the daytime. There is a green border and black letters for the capsule, and a green border for the "goggles".