• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rho P10 R320 VS Latex LX850

chafro

What do you guys think?

what printer has better backlight prints? and better printer over all for the money?

Nishan

Do you have both these machines? I have the 1.5m latex, and the backlits are quiet good, and we are installing the p10 250, in November. I have seen the reverse print backlit with white over sample, and it looks great. We have the rho 500r, and we sell lots of backlit production of that machine and that's a 28 picoleter drop. So the p10 should really do well. I know that Durst is releasing some new inks end of this year to get a bigger colour gamut and an improved red...

chafro

No we dont have one, but we are between these two printers or some hybrid flatbed,,,,our L25500 and L26500 are to slow for some jobs we got comming.

We currently have a lambda printer and these two latex printers.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
From what I see...the p10 320 is a great machine for a higher volume job environment. Its build mechanically very well and made to last the long haul.
The 850....which we have is great for moderate volume shops like mine. We dont beat up on equipment and take care of our stuff and that suits the 850 quite well. I like how the inks show glossy or matte depending on the material being printed on vs mostly matte with the UV inks from the 320.