• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ricon Mission

Angela

We have relocated our shop to one of the busier intersections in our town, extremely high visibility. We have made 2 banners 52" x 96" with a nice pvc frame to go along with it. Well the first day my guy put it out at 8:30 and by the time I rolled in at 8:40 the banner was stripped from the frame. We asked if anyone had seen anything including the tweeker sign twirler across the street, to no avail. So we chalked it up to the city or perhaps a vagrant, lets face it that would make a nice tent, right? So we print up another banner the next day and keep it in our line of sight (or so we thought), we were diligent about taking it down every night. We had it up for about a week and then last Friday afternoon around 2:00, GONE!!! but this time those ba$&a&ds took the whole thing, frame and all. I mean we can't stare out our window all day. Obviously it is our competition. So we are printing another and making ANOTHER frame. Once we put it out we will be sitting across the street, cell phone in hand and lying in wait. Whoever it is better hope I get to them first and not my partner. I will bash a window, he might bash a head. Then right after a window or head is bashed I will call the cops FIRST. I learned that thanks to the insight from a gentleman on Mosh's post.
To be continued.........