• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RIP Error. Not enough memory.

jbennett

Ok. Started getting a RIP error. Not enough memory message in Flexi Production manager with my VJ-1204. Has been working fine. Printer and computer have both been restarted, unplugged, etc.... Any ideas? All help is greatly appreciated.

jbennett

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
See if clearing up some of the temp files Flexi generates will help.
Look in preferences under the options tag to see the directory it is using.
All those can go.
If you have a long list of print jobs on "hold" in the PM that have been printed get rid of all that you can there. (not the archived jobs).

Once flexi is cleaned up do the same for your Windows system.
Clean up the hard drive and make sure you have enough swap space for flexi to use when ripping.

mikey-Oh

Sometimes, a file gets so complex it helps to raster everything but the cut path... for production purposes

jbennett

Actually, I have like 1 TB of disk space free, and 5 GB of system memory. I did figure out what caused the error, but not sure why it caused the error.

I have always used the profile for Oracal 3651 720 Graphics 2 as my "go-to" standard profile. I mainly print on Oracal 3165 and downloaded a profile off of Fellers website about a week ago. The colors seemed to be better although I did notice that it laid some on maybe a little thick. I re-loaded my 1204 setup with the 3165 profile after I started getting the error, still didnt work. Swapped back to my 3651 profile and bingo, printing like a champ again. Any ideas what happened? Thanks so much for all of the responses and willingness to help me.

jbennett

compsg

I also need help, I havent been able to work on flexi for over a week, I am getting the following message:
Failed to load pluging module fspreprod.dll
I have installed and unistalled Flexi 7.5 at least 5 times, I really dont know what else to do.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

mountaingraphic

Are you getting an Error -6 by chance? If so right click on flexi and production manager and goto properties. Click run as admin on both and this should clear you up

autoexebat

I also need help, I havent been able to work on flexi for over a week, I am getting the following message:
Failed to load pluging module fspreprod.dll
I have installed and unistalled Flexi 7.5 at least 5 times, I really dont know what else to do.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

I'm getting this error as well , I have been working on it for about 30 hours now , I deleted all traced of flexi out of the registry .. I'm a PC tech as well , and I cant fix it .. sure wish I know what the hell to do .. other than format

flexi works fine on my laptop , but when I tell it to cut something HORIZONTAL it cuts it vertical ......... same if I put it the other way ..

very odd ...

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yup - you should be running 7.6v2. Updates from 7.5 to 7.6v2 can be downloaded from SAI's site. Usually plugin errors are related to some incompatable photoshop plugin.

autoexebat

Yup - you should be running 7.6v2. Updates from 7.5 to 7.6v2 can be downloaded from SAI's site. Usually plugin errors are related to some incompatable photoshop plugin.

the flexi I am running is the 8.1 .

I'm going to completely remove photoshop now