• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ritrama Vinyl

jochwat

Graphics Department
Does anyone here use Ritrama-brand vinyl? Seems to be the latest casualty for us in the ongoing supply chain drama. Specifically I'm looking to find some Ritrama 3-9466 gloss white vinyl rolls. I've found that Duramark bought Ritrama USA at some point, and then recently Mactac bought Duramark, so I'm not sure if maybe a part number change was made and it's boggling our ordering folks, or if it's another shortage problem. Any vendor help would be appreciated. Thank you!

navyguy

Does anyone here use Ritrama-brand vinyl? Seems to be the latest casualty for us in the ongoing supply chain drama. Specifically I'm looking to find some Ritrama 3-9466 gloss white vinyl rolls. I've found that Duramark bought Ritrama USA at some point, and then recently Mactac bought Duramark, so I'm not sure if maybe a part number change was made and it's boggling our ordering folks, or if it's another shortage problem. Any vendor help would be appreciated. Thank you!
Ritrama Wall Action works well against curling. It has been discontinued. Mactac bought this company as you stated. Did you find a similar product? Which one do you recommend?

Patentagosse

I have used their cast films for decades w/o issue. As goos as any other premium cast films on the market. Some brands like Universal Products (TFX striping) and Sharpline use/used Ritrama at some point, same for Neschen.