• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Road Side Changeable Copy letter sign

stickermonkey

I'm not even sure if that's what it's called...but where the heck can I find a supplier for one of these? I have a few requests for these darn things right now and haven't been able to find a supplier in Canada. I'm going to Toronto in a few weeks and could pick one up while there...but need to find a place that either sells them wholesale or makes them. :)

To elaborate a bit about what I'm looking for...it's the 2 sided sign frame that you tow here and there that you can slid Letter Sets into. Some are lighted.

Any suggestions or ideas??

thx Kyla

G-Artist

Like these?

http://www.signwire.com/portable-signs/roadside-signs.php

If you wish to go illuminated then by all means buy pre-fab if you do not have an electrical license.

Here's a thought...shop via the Web. Find the closest mfg. to you and try to negotiate a deal where you can be a distributor. You'll have to buy several at a time but doing so will save $$$ per unit plus you amortize the freight over multiple units.

Many juridictions in the USA have either outlawed them or severely restricted their use so I am sure the companies that make them are always looking for more sales even if it is out of country.

Good luck.

stickermonkey

Like these?

http://www.signwire.com/portable-signs/roadside-signs.php

If you wish to go illuminated then by all means buy pre-fab if you do not have an electrical license.

Here's a thought...shop via the Web. Find the closest mfg. to you and try to negotiate a deal where you can be a distributor. You'll have to buy several at a time but doing so will save $$$ per unit plus you amortize the freight over multiple units.

Many juridictions in the USA have either outlawed them or severely restricted their use so I am sure the companies that make them are always looking for more sales even if it is out of country.

Good luck.

Yes all of the signs on this site are suitable. But...I need a Canadian dealer. I do not want to become a distributor as I am not in a very central region of my country. :)

I hope someone will be able to help me find a Canadian company. :)

thanks very much for you help

daveb

General Know-it-all
Has Sam's made it to Canada yet? Sam's Club sells em for $350. Decided we couldn't compete so we just send people to Sam's. Most sign codes around here won't allow them anymore anyway.:Canada 2:

Attachments

• CC sign.jpg
    CC sign.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 121

stickermonkey

shoot...that sucks...it's kinda funny...LED is taking over and these little "ugly betty's" are being outlawed??? lol

Sam's ?? Not as far as I know. But ...it sounds to me like I'll just pass on the job. Sounds like a time waster to make it and a...non money maker to me.

Oh well...ya can't help everyone.

Cheers!