• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Robert’s Town Hall Meeting - Friday 3/19 9 a.m. Pacific Time

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
I am preparing to have a Town Hall Meeting right here on Signs101.

Topic:
Zero Cost Marketing

When: Friday, March 19, 2021, at 9 a.m. Pacific Time.

If you have already had some success with your own “zero cost marketing,” I would enjoy having you as a guest panelist.

If you, right now, have questions about “zero cost marketing” that you would like to have answered, please reply with them right here, or send me a DM. Or, you can wait and see if you want to ask during the meeting. And, if you have some insights, those will be welcomed.

At 9 a.m. PT, I will start by introducing the guest panel if we have one. Or, answering questions sent to me. Or, just start with the topic. We shall see. During the meeting, I will encourage any of you that have questions to reply.

Future: I am planning to repeat this town hall meeting idea again on Friday, March 26th. That meeting may have the same topic or a different topic.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
If you are already practicing effective "Zero Cost Marketing," you certainly are welcome to be a guest panelist. You can connect with me, we will talk about it, and then you can decide if you want to be involved in this first meeting.
Let me emphasize that I respect your privacy. If you send me a DM, or connect in any way, I will not mention it at all. No one else will know.

Val47

Robert, how exactly do you see your "town hall" going down?
seems to me like, you are inviting everyone to join the forum at the same time. when the server is still rediculusly slow. what are your expectations? how is this different than any other thread?

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
Robert, how exactly do you see your "town hall" going down?
seems to me like, you are inviting everyone to join the forum at the same time. when the server is still rediculusly slow. what are your expectations? how is this different than any other thread?
Val47 Thank you for your interest and for asking clarifying questions.
My plan is to, first of all, present highly focused bits of information about zero cost marketing. What is it? How does it work? Once I have posted my first short OP, I am more than willing to take questions, give kudos for insights that others might input. And then, present a second short post on the main theme, additional focused information.
Yes, it could happen that multiple people reply at the same time. My plan is to respond to each, one at a time.
The difference is that I plan to stay "live" and ready for immediate give and take for at least an hour, maybe two hours. That is, in contrast, as opposed to my being offline for several hours before interacting. In other words, immediate interaction, similar to what you get at a live town hall meeting.
On the topic of the slow server, that has the potential of being a big mess. In today's world, that kind of mess could happen at any time. So, we shall see. It might work, or maybe not. I will give it a try. Val47 did I clarify?

Val47

uncle joke.
Val47 Thank you for your interest and for asking clarifying questions.
My plan is to, first of all, present highly focused bits of information about zero cost marketing. What is it? How does it work? Once I have posted my first short OP, I am more than willing to take questions, give kudos for insights that others might input. And then, present a second short post on the main theme, additional focused information.
Yes, it could happen that multiple people reply at the same time. My plan is to respond to each, one at a time.
The difference is that I plan to stay "live" and ready for immediate give and take for at least an hour, maybe two hours. That is, in contrast, as opposed to my being offline for several hours before interacting. In other words, immediate interaction, similar to what you get at a live town hall meeting.
On the topic of the slow server, that has the potential of being a big mess. In today's world, that kind of mess could happen at any time. So, we shall see. It might work, or maybe not. I will give it a try. Val47 did I clarify?
nope. I read this twice. you used a lot of words... but I don't think you answered my question. Robert, ever thought of going into politics? what you do with your word's, so vague. it's like a prequisit for that line of "work".

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
uncle joke.

nope. I read this twice. you used a lot of words... but I don't think you answered my question. Robert, ever thought of going into politics? what you do with your word's, so vague. it's like a prequisit for that line of "work".
Val47 You and I have seldom understood each other. You asked about the type of Thread and I attempted to answer. The only difference between what I am planning for this Thread and other ways is that I will be staying online to immediately interact.
The intent is to focus on one main theme, zero cost marketing.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Free marketing: referrals
another way to get tons of recognition in the sign business is to do free graphics for race cars. 1 free wrap and you'll be hobnobbing with Jeff Bezos.

Val47

Word of Mouth / referrals - that's free. We get a lot of that, and it's a chain reaction. It's been good for our reputation, and new business.