• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

RoboCraft

blackicefx

I am getting ready to start heat transfering for garments but would rather not have to trim around the transfers. I don't have the funds currently to purchase a print/cut system. I have an Epson R1800 and am looking at the RoboCraft cutter for its optical eye. I plan to use the epson to print registration marks and contour cut on the Robo. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX

Jackpine

$1,500 you can get it's big brother a CE5000Mk2 with optics..
I am getting ready to start heat transfering for garments but would rather not have to trim around the transfers. I don't have the funds currently to purchase a print/cut system. I have an Epson R1800 and am looking at the RoboCraft cutter for its optical eye. I plan to use the epson to print registration marks and contour cut on the Robo. Anyone else have any experience with this?

Thanks,
Matthew
BlackIceFX