• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland 300 not printing black

Bob 67

Curious if anyone has had this problem, My versacam has decided to stop printing black. Ive changed catridges,cleaned, and thought about kicking it. Roland support had no idea what the trouble may be, After a cleaning I do a test print and get about 1/6 of the bars in black showing. When I go to pring the black trys to show but then just keeps getting lighter until its gone.

Any ideas? Bob

advsign22

Have you changed your capping stations in the last few months? I do know they go bad and I am sure Barry from printingdigital can help you on this.
Ken

Bob 67

Barry,

Thank-you for your time ( I know its value! ) Your idea worked great im up and printing again. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you, You like Canadian Beer?:U Rock:

Thanks again. Bob

Barry

Glad it worked for you Bob.. :) I know it sucks to break down and not be able to print on a 3 day weekend.