• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Blade from eBay

bkyi44

Hi, everyone~:smile:

There are many Roland replacement blades for sale on eBay. USCutter is selling cheap and lots of oversea companies (Hong Kong, Taiwan, China etc) also selling them very cheap.

Have you tried any of them?

How's their quality quality of Genuine Roland brand blades?

I thank you in advance~ :thankyou:

mark-s

There`s a company in Nevada on ebay that I deal with, blades seem to be good, last a long time
just cutting vinyl.
mark-s

strypguy

I've used endurablades from signwarehouse for over 10 years. 5 for $35 any degree blade.
Never had any problems with them so I've never tried any other brands.

John

bkyi44

Thank you all~
mark-s, strypguy, thomchar, jasonx, & javila.
I'll try the clean cut~
Have a wonderful day~!

DRW

The best blades I have come across are the ones for the Cricut machines, that are sold at Michaels, JoAnns, etc... They are 7.00 for 2, or 3.50 if you have the half-off coupon. Been using them for years in 3 Versacamms and a GX-24.

ProColorGraphics

The best blades I have come across are the ones for the Cricut machines, that are sold at Michaels, JoAnns, etc... They are 7.00 for 2, or 3.50 if you have the half-off coupon. Been using them for years in 3 Versacamms and a GX-24.

That is interesting. I might have to try it. I have been using some off of ebay for the past 4 years. I can't remember the company right now, just that his logo has a 4 leaf clover in it. They were like $35 for 12 blades.