• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Bn-20 Air Bubble and Nozzle Missing

mfa53

Hello, I changed the dampers two days ago, but some of my nozzles were lost. There is no magenta on the left, half of the Black has disappeared. And others have their shortcomings as well.

When I look at the pipes, there is air in a magenta. Others are full.

I saw the Pump Ink section in the Bn-20 Utility program, but it asks me for a Dummy cartridge. The person I bought it from did not give me these cartridges, can I do this part with my real cartridges? I don't have an ink shortage, I have ink.

What do you think I should do? Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Attachments

• IMG_7943.jpeg
    IMG_7943.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 245
  • photo_2023-02-12 15.14.45.jpeg
    photo_2023-02-12 15.14.45.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 137

vondegroot

If you have more ink on hand, plug the waste line and one of the captop lines. Then pull ink through the other captop line with a 40-60ml syringe until you see the air bubble go inside the head and maybe sputter a bit inside the syringe, then hopefully you got it. Alternatively you could do lots of cleaning cycles to pull the ink down, but really, any of this should only be done if you know your captop is in good shape (sealing well).