• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Roland BN20 and Mimaki CJV150-75 Same Price. Which Would You Buy?

Roland BN20 or Mimaki CJV150-75 (both at the same price)

• Roland BN20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi. This forum has been such a great help to me, and I'm excited to move forward. Hope I can have your help in my next milestone.

I've been in the sticker/label business for almost 2 years, and mostly outsource all my print and cut. Bought a silhouette cameo when I first started, and quickly realised that time is an essence, and just (slow) cutting won't work for me. I would like to expand my business to include vinyl decals. I will be doing this on my own, and hopefully be able to afford help in a year.

So, I am in the market to buy a print and cut machine. Was convinced that Roland BN20 fits into my budget and need, but saw Mimaki CJV150-75 and was offered the same price. Deal seems too good to resist, but from what I read/researches, Roland makes good quality machine and offers good support, except that BN20 speed really test my patience. So, I would like to know what you Rolanders think?

Give me a call and let me have a few minutes of your time so I can show you what I think is one of the best print and cut system available. I would go with an HP print and cut system. You would be great with a 315 or 335 combo cut solution. I'm Josh and my number is 714-878-7989, I just need a few moments.