• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland Color Problems

Pierja

When pinting (sp-540v) the color is faded when comparing to our Roland Color swatches. When trying to match a color on our swatch book the color is lighter than the targeted color. I have ran a test print and a machine cleaning and everything looks good just light. The machine has no been used for about 2months.

JoshLoring

There's multiple factors that could cause this.
In guessing the search book was not printed from your printer? If not.. You won't match it. Print your own swatch reference.

Pierja

Thanks for the feedback. I printed the swatches from the printer less than a year ago, until now its been very reliable to help in choosing my colors.
The machine has been seeting for about a month and when I tried printing this job I noticed the colors not matching. For instance when tring to print color RVW-ST15K it comes out more like ST15G. I tried going creating the color using the CMYK values and I get the same outcome.

Pierja

I have not tried a manual cleaening, I will do so and see what happens. I will also get some test prints uploaded so you can take a look as well. Thanks Again for the help.

you need to do a test print to see if all your nozzles are firing correctly for starters. if its not been used for a month or two then you may have some issues.

JoshLoring

Before you print that next test.. Take each ink cartridge out and wave them lightly to mix them up a little but. Don't get crazy or you'll make bubbles. But just enough.