• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland ColorCamm PC-12

greeter896

Does anyone have an opinion on the Roland ColorCamm PC-12. I plan to use it for printing Decals and Tranfers. Please give me your opinion.

Gary

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Jackpine

Colorcamm12

A Colorcamm 600 is a better bet. They have a ribbon saving feature. The print head has to be cleaned after every print job. It is an easy procedure. The cost per sq foot is high but it does print good. Print head replacements are $500 plus shipping. You can print and cut frome Corel. I had one and it gave me "value add" graphics for small format jobs. Cost is $5 to $7 per sq foot for vinyl and print ribbons. Prints on Colorprint transfer for shit transfer. Prints on a wide variaty of vinyls. I had one for over 3 years...head went bad ...had the head replaced and then I sold it. Got a PrintTech 36 ( Mutoh). The best vinyl for this printer is ShineRite from Fellers.

Jackpine

For SHIRT TRANSFERS not sh*t transfers.Thanks for the proof reading Dale. I'm glad you are'nt wasting your education like I am. You and I were in school during the 50's,60's and 70's that's why were ... "hoocked on fonects". "Dale aka SignsByDale, Laminator ByHand, TheBig Squeegee.